FCS is really excited to announce the release of the new FCS Flores Traction Pad. Jeremy had some serious input into the design of this one, and was really particular about all of the performance features on his pad. Here’s the rundown…
- 3 Piece pad geared towards performance boards with narrower tails.
- Side cuts extend through the kick; can be spread to suit varying foot sizes.
- Multi-groove system; Double Square groove on the centre piece, and directional Diamond III groove on the side pieces; helps lock your foot in place.
- Custom Slim-Line Arch Bar; ideal for surfers with a lower arch.
- Low-rise Transition Kick; less bulky and intrusive.
Additional features include:
- Sanded surfaces for enhanced grip.
- Perforated for extra resistance.
- Chamfered kick edges to minimise water resistance. When asked about his pad, Jeremy was happy to give us his insights:
“All the features on my pad focus on sensitivity; the small arch, low kick and the holes and channels... everything is designed so you really feel connected to your board, almost like the pad isn’t there. The two different groove directions, and cuts down the centre, also feel great when you’re pushing hard into a turn”.
Available in two different colour ways, with visual references that tie back to his signature fin, Jeremy’s pad is available now in the southern hemisphere, and mid year in the northern hemisphere.
SurFebruary is a fun annual event in February, where participants raise money for cancer research by catching a wave or getting in the water every day – rain, hail or shine.